Monday 13 September 2010

The Beginning of the Future of AS Level Media Studies at KBA

I was in an optimistic mood when starting my Media Studies AS Level course at Kettering Buccleuch Academy, but I have settled in and knuckled down now that I am into the bulk of my work.
Initially, I was shown how to set up this blog, which involved changing the design, adding news headlines via RSS and adding other additional gadgets this was followed by an introduction of what the course would involve. Secondly, I was given a demonstration of the use of my school email account and how to keep in touch electronically with my teacher with information in relation to Media Studies. Then a demonstration on how to create an account on Slideshare and put PowerPoints into my blog posts followed. Finally, I got into a group with two of my classmates, in which I will be creating my movie and given an introduction into using the camera and what shots were useful to filming my movie.

More to follow in due course

No comments:

Post a Comment